Location: London (Soho), UK
We’re seeking to hire a recent graduate on a 6 month contract to work with the Conducttr marketing & product development team in Central London, UK.
Conducttr is a transmedia production tool for those who wish to build personalized, cross-platform experiences.
This is an awesome opportunity to gain practical experience of designing and implementing engaging, participatory experiences across a range of integrated platforms including print media, web video, TV, feature film and mobile.
Your project will involve:
- developing a range of marketing materials, pertinent for each vertical market, including presentations, white papers, blog posts and live experiences that showcase Conducttr
- working with new and existing clients to help them design, implement and play-test their stories and experiences in Conducttr
- testing new Conducttr features while in development and report bugs and improvements
- writing proposals and responding to requests for information
How to Apply
Please email (info [at] tstoryteller.com) a short covering note with links to your LinkedIn profile and any projects you’ve worked on or blogs you write
Our wish list of skills/experience you could have…
- Excellent written English
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent timekeeping, time management and project management skills
- Fearless use of Word & Powerpoint (Excel a plus).
- Transmedia storytelling or games design experience
- Understanding of the concept of spreadable media and practical use of social media
- Interest and enthusiasm for new technology and its application to transmedia storytelling
- Enjoy playing or creating RPG/Adventure, strategy or board games (e.g. Fallout 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Skyrim)
- Enjoy reading books or writing stories
- Speak and write in a second language – pick one or all of the follow French, Spanish, German, Portuguese 😉
Qualifications – any or all of the following or explain why your experience trumps a formal qualification:
- Transmedia-related undergraduate or post-graduate degree
- CIM diploma or undergraduate marketing degree
- Mono-media storytelling qualification (e.g. scriptwriting, creative writing, games design)
Participation should be the heart of transmedia storytelling
There have been a couple of recent posts from others on transmedia and on...