Full time Position: Product Manager
robert | November 26, 2012 ‐ No Comments
Deadline for application: 20th Dec
Location: East London & Soho, UK
Start Date: asap
Transmedia Storyteller Ltd is a start-up at the cutting edge of new entertainment and marketing formats made possible by social networking and the trend towards branded entertainment and ubiquitous computing.
This is an exciting and challenging position working directly for the CEO who is an industry thought-leader. You must be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced, unstructured startup environment and be ready to take on any role if the need arises. If you’ve been heard to say “that’s not my job” then this really isn’t a job for you.
We wish to hire a Product Manager for our flagship product, Conducttr. This is a professional, cloud-based transmedia storytelling service for anyone who wishes to build interactive, cross-platform entertainment & marketing experiences.
- Work with development team and clients to determine and communicate product strategy
- Build a product roadmap and execute it
- Identify market segments; create feature packages and pricing
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis and iteration
- Develop marketing materials, pertinent for each market segment, including presentations, white papers, blog posts and live experiences that showcase Conducttr
- Work with new and existing clients to help them design, implement and play-test their experiences
- Test new features while in development and report bugs and improvements
- Write proposals and respond to requests for information
- Manage community outreach including support for hackathons, transmedia jams and so forth.
You have the following skills and attributes:
- Either a recent graduate or up to 2 years experience in technology or marketing
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or Marketing
- Outstanding written and spoken English
- Creative problem solver & analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Self-starter with positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent timekeeping, time management and project management skills
- Fearless use of Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Understanding of APIs, relational databases and object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of the concept of spreadable media and practical use of social media
- Knowledge of Alternate Reality Games (ARGs) or pervasive gaming
- Enjoy playing or creating RPG/Adventure, strategy or board games (e.g. Fallout 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Skyrim)
- Experience in a creative field such as filmmaking, scriptwriting, theatre direction, transmedia storytelling or games design.