We’re very proud to present our formal methodology for participatory transmedia storytelling.
Active Story System™ has been developed to service the needs of the creative & advertising industries in an era of attention scarcity, content abundance and multi-platform consumption. It’s several things rolled into a coherent suite of tools:
- a design process for creating participatory multi-platform story-experiences
- a framework for commercial success that is goal-oriented and integrates storytelling, engagement, social media & content strategy
- a series of documentation templates & worksheets
What’s great about this is that it:
- distinguishes storyworld design decisions from individual story design decisions
- combines/integrates entertainment and marketing decisions
- provides visibility of story structure and logic to navigate it
- provides visibility of character development and player advancement
- provides documentation templates and a series of worksheets to encourage structured thinking and fewer design decision mistakes
- offers a practical organizational framework for the delivery of persistent storyworlds
For an introductory low price you can now buy an interactive PDF of the worksheets shown in this presentation. This allows you to write in the fields and print – click here to grab it
The Band as a Brand – transmedia storytelling and music
Robert Pratten talks to the Music Business School in London about how lessons from...